Meet our Lappies- Open Day
Time & Location
About the Event
This is an open day for people interested in the breed to come and meet our Lappies, see how our puppies are raised, and learn more about the breed. This is a 'group' event, with other families who are also interested in the breed.
Children are very welcome. Unfortunately we cannot welcome any furry members of your family due to having young puppies in the house that are yet to be vaccinated.
What can you expect? Just a relaxed 60-90 minutes patting and cuddling Lappies and puppies, in our back yard or lounge room, while chatting about the breed. I'm happy to answer all of your questions.
- Please arrive at 10am. As the open day is for small groups, this ensures you'll hear the answers to frequently asked questions.
- We will ask you to remove your shoes and sanitise your hands at our front door to ensure outside viruses aren't transmitted to puppy areas.
- 1 ticket per family, not per person.
- For security reasons, we request you supply a photo of your drivers license or passport via email, to receive our address.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Ticket (1 per family/couple)$0$00$0