Meet our Lappies- Open Day
Time & Location
About the Event
This is an open day for people interested in the breed to come and meet our Lappies, see how our puppies are raised, and learn more about the breed. This is a 'group' event, with other families who are also interested in the breed.
Children are very welcome. Unfortunately we cannot welcome any furry members of your family due to having young puppies in the house that are yet to be vaccinated.
What can you expect? Just a relaxed 60-90 minutes patting and cuddling Lappies and puppies, in our garden, while chatting about the breed. I'm happy to answer all of your questions.
- Please arrive at at the set start time. As the open day is for small groups, this ensures you'll hear the answers to frequently asked questions.
- The open day is held outside. There is shade, seating and picnic rugs.
- We will ask you to santise the sole of your shoe in provided disinfectant and sanitise your hands to ensure outside viruses aren't transmitted to puppies.
- 1 ticket per family, not per person.
- For security reasons, we request you supply a photo of your drivers license or passport via email, to receive our address.
- If the forecast temperature is over 30 degrees we will likely need to either move the start time or postpone. If this occurs, we will advise you by email a few days prior.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Ticket (1 per family/couple)$0$00$0