Meet our Lappies- Open Day
Time & Location
About the Event
This is an open day for people interested in the breed to come and meet our Lappies and learn more about the breed. This is a 'group' event, with other families who are also interested in the breed.
Children are very welcome. Unfortunately we cannot welcome any furry members of your family due to biosecurity.
What can you expect? Just a relaxed 60-90 minutes patting and cuddling Lappies and puppies, in our garden, while chatting about the breed. I'm happy to answer all of your questions.
- Please arrive at at the set start time. As the open day is for small groups, this ensures you'll hear the answers to frequently asked questions.
- The open day is held outside. There is shade, seating and picnic rugs. The weather can be cool in the Southern Highlands, best to pack a jumper and in Autumn and Winter I advise not wearing pants or a skirt- it is much cooler here than in Sydney.
- We will ask you to santise the sole of your shoes in provided disinfectant and sanitise your hands to ensure outside viruses aren't transmitted.
- 1 ticket per family, not per person.
- For security reasons, we request you supply a photo of your drivers license or passport via email, to receive our address.
- If the forecast temperature is over 30 degrees or rain is forecast we will likely need to either move the start time or postpone. If this occurs, we will advise you by email a few days prior.
- Fingers crossed Covid cases remain low, in the event of a spike we may ask you to wear a mask, or cancel the event.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Ticket (1 per family/couple)$0$00$0