Meet our Lappies- Open Day (Pending Covid Restrictions)
Time & Location
About the Event
This is an open day for people interested in the breed to come and meet our Lappies and learn more about the breed. This is a 'group' event, with other families who are also interested in the breed.
Children are very welcome. Unfortunately we cannot welcome any furry members of your family due to biosecurity.
What can you expect? Just a relaxed 60-90 minutes patting and cuddling Lappies and puppies, in our garden, while chatting about the breed. I'm happy to answer all of your questions.
- Please arrive at at the set start time. As the open day is for small groups, this ensures you'll hear the answers to frequently asked questions.
- The open day is held outside. There is shade, seating and picnic rugs. The weather can be cool in the Southern Highlands even when it is warm in Sydney, best to pack a jumper.
- We will ask you to santise the sole of your shoes in provided disinfectant and sanitise your hands to ensure outside viruses aren't transmitted.
- For security reasons, we request you supply a photo of your drivers license or passport via email, to receive our address.
- If the forecast temperature is over 30 degrees or rain is forecast we will likely need to either move the start time or postpone. If this occurs, we will advise you by email a few days prior.
- This event will be held outdoors. The NSW Government roadmap for re-opening states that at 70% double vaccinations outdoor events of up to 20 people can be held. We are capping our Open Days to 12 attendees.
- Please book tickets for the number of people who will be attending, not including children under 12 years of age as they aren't included in this cap.
- Attendees will need to be double vaccinated, per the NSW regulations. Please send a copy of your vaccination status by email prior so we can make sure we are following government regulations.
- Attendees will be required to wear a mask, and be mindful of distancing.
- We ask that you please use a public bathroom before/after the event, to avoid entering our home (apologises, we have a young son that hasn't been vaccinated due to his age).
We look forward to meeting you!
- Sold OutTicket$0$00$0